Russia

Friday 31 December 2010

More Famous than Richard Walker?

Oh dear, it is with great regret that I have to inform those who don't already know, that one of our fellow Bloggers has gone over to the Dark Side. I cannot bring myself to name the culprit, but in a current publication, sometimes bought by fellows of the angle, this individual has been feted.

Without going into too much detail, I can say that "roach", "frozen canals" and "small streams" were all mentioned.

To think that he's now rubbing shoulders with his fellow conspirators, Des Taylor and Keith Arthur, brings a small tear to my eye.  I can only hope that he has too much to drink tonight, falls over, bangs his head and knocks all this nonsense out of it!

Seriously, well done mate for getting into the Press.

2 comments:

  1. Where can we see this Dave .....and does this chap wear a hat!!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try Angling Times and yes he's wearing a jaunty cap. Although in his picture he seems to be wearing a scarf around his face to hide his true identity!

    ReplyDelete